Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Some Really Good News!

source

After finishing up my afternoon workout, I checked my email and found out that I have been accepted to be a vendor at the Renegade Craft Fair in Austin in May!!!
I could not be more excited guys! I've always wanted to attend a show, but haven't been able to...now I'll be a part of it!? What? I'm so thankful for this opportunity.

Plus, Austin is rad. Another good excuse to visit this hip little city :)
Anyone else doing a Renegade show, or want to go to one?

4 comments:

  1. Wow thats amazing! I wanted to go to the first one in London last year but couldnt make it :( this year I will not be missing out! I'd love to be part of one but not sure if I'm brave enough!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'd die to go to the London Renegade! How cool would that be? I visited Spitalfields Market in London in October and it was similar to the Renegade. It was one of my favorite places we went! Oh...be brave, be bold! You can do a Renegade!! No doubt in my mind.

      Delete
  2. That's super amazing! Congrats! Your stuff is going to look so great! I really want to get in to the one in Chicago!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robin! :) You would do amazing at the one in Chicago! I hope you do it! I'm really excited to take the trip to Austin to do it. Should be a lot of fun, and maybe I'll sell a few things ;D

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...