Sunday, April 22, 2012

Bluebonnet Photo Shoot


So as I was saying a couple posts back, my photographer friend Doug did a photo shoot of my fiancee Mike and I in the beautiful bluebonnet fields by our neighborhood, and they turned out so lovely! I said I would share a few, so here they are! 

Doug really did a great job of capturing "Us" and I am so in love with these shots. They are so soft and sweet. It was such a beautiful and fun day spent with my sweetie :) Doug is also doing our wedding photography and I'm so thrilled to see what he comes up with.

Check out his talented collection of photography here: www.eyeinvision.com

Happy Earth Day everyone!
Go outside and revel in the beauty :)

XO, Rhianna

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...