Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Upcoming Art Fairs & Festivals...


The annual Fine Arts Festival at Watters Creek put on by the Allen Arts Alliance is back!
I'm happy to say that this year I will be a part of it! I couldn't be happier, as I happen to live so close :) I go to this event every year and have such a great time exploring all the talented artist booths. It doesn't hurt that there are so many great little restaurants and shops in the area either! I hope that if you live close to the area that you mark this (free) event on your calendar.
There will also be live music from 3:30 to 6pm on Saturday, FYI.


When: Friday, May 11 - Sunday, May 13, 2012 

Artist Booths  - Fri.: 4 p.m. until dark
Artist Booths  - Sat.: 10 a.m. until dark
Artist Booths  - Sun.:10 a.m. to 6 p.m.  

Where:
 
Watters Creek is located at 970 Garden Park Drive (U.S. 75 and Bethany Drive) in Allen, Texas.  For more information visit the Watters Creek Website.
 

Get ready for the 3rd Annual Renegade Craft Fair in Austin!

This will be my first time being a vendor at the annual global event that is Renegade Craft Fair! What better city to have it in than Austin, TX? One of my favorite Texas cities.  At this annual event, you can look forward to hundreds of today’s most talented indie craft makers from the Lone Star State and beyond, as well as hands-on workshops, music, food, drinks and more! This year’s fair will be bigger and better than ever before from what I hear!

My booth will be all set up for you to come and see what new items I have in the shop, and maybe even a few that aren't! How 'bout that? Plus I would love to meet you if I haven't already!

I am super excited to be a part of this show, so I hope you can come and have some FUN with me down in Austin! I almost want to throw in a "Yee haw!" but I won't. Ha!

Dates: May 19 + 20
Time: 11am-7pm
Where: Palmer Events Center    900 Barton Springs Road    Austin, TX
Cost: Free! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...